Software Architect / Team Lead RoR Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Livegenic enables organizations to enrich customer and employee interaction with real-time, efficient, mobile communications. Our real-time streaming solutions integrate seamlessly into existing customer management systems and business processes. We improve effectiveness of the field resources, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce operational costs.
We are looking for a Software Architect / Team Lead / Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join our exceptional engineering team. You will work on the industry leading product distributed worldwide in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and elsewhere in the world. The position is available to work either in our offices in Kharkiv, Ukraine, or remotely.
- Plan and Design design overall architecture of the Web application Platform
- Design and develop new features (front-end and back-end parts components)
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization structure, and automatization
Potential candidates should have:
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases (DB architecture, RAW SQL queries, optimization)
- Proficient strong experience understanding of working with code versioning tools such as Git
- Mind flexibility
- Willingness to sort out and see into new business knowledge domains
Would be a plus:
- Work experience with AWS (S3, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.), Grape API
- Familiarity with Angular framework
- Knowledge of Insurance business domain
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
Put your talent to work with us!